archive_site_local [was: MacPorts 2.1.0 has been released]

C D macosx12345 at yahoo.fr
Tue May 15 12:49:16 PDT 2012

> The MacPorts Project is happy to announce that the 2.1.0 version has now
> been released.

  Thanks to all for the work!

 It seems that 'archive_site_local' in macports.conf is now ignored (at least it stopped working for me after the upgrade to MacPorts 2.1.0). I understand that it has been replaced with ${prefix}/etc/archive_sites.conf .

 Then there might be a bug: following the procedure in https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/ShareArchives2, I have set up a local archive repository, which I access through the URL http://localhost:6227/ . When this URL is put into ${prefix}/etc/archive_sites.conf, the port number 6227 gets replaced with the port name in the fetch command. E.g.: "port -v upgrade openssl" leads to

"--->  Attempting to fetch openssl-1.0.1c_0+universal.darwin_10.i386-x86_64.tbz2 from http://localhostopenssl/openssl"

instead of "[...] from http://localhost:6227/openssl".

 Best wishes and thanks for your help!