archive_site_local

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Tue May 15 13:10:43 PDT 2012

> So, is there a way to work around this? Maybe a way to escape the colon?

You could host it on the port 80, or you can create a tunnel from localhost:80 to the correct port otherhost:XXXX.

> Can you point me to why this is broken? What is it that MacPorts
> doesn't like about the :port convention?

My guess is the way a string is being parsed or regexed, it assumes there aren't certain characters. Hitting : appears to mean end of hostname, as if it were a /. Then it continues on to match /, so the replacement is made twice, hence host.com/openssl/openssl from the earlier example.