Is Gtk3 broken ?

Giuseppe Di Matteo gdimatteo at base.be
Wed May 16 07:20:12 PDT 2012

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: gtk3_main.log
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 52249 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Hello,
I just upgraded macports to 2.1.0 on Lion 10.7.4,  I wanted to install gtk3 with no_x11 quartz variants but gtk3 failed to build.
The main log is attached.

I have tried without quartz variant so I reinstalled cairo and pango , it succeeded to install but it doesn't work:
it only show the frame of the window but no widget are displayed. An example: I've compiled a window with a button which when clicked should quit the application, when I launch it, it only show an empty window, no button, but when i click on the position where the button should be it really quit the application.

Finally I've tried this old patch "https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/29063/Portfile_gtk3_quartz.diff",  it now install correctly but it still doesn't work and without an error message from gtk.

Giuseppe Di Matteo
gdimatteo at base.be