error with package

Gideon Simpson gideon.simpson at gmail.com
Fri May 18 16:33:39 PDT 2012

Ok, but what about this?  Do I want to force that  uninstall?

--->  Unable to uninstall cloog @0.16.3_1, the following ports depend on it:
--->  	gcc46 @4.6.3_2
Error: org.macports.uninstall for port cloog returned: Please uninstall the ports that depend on cloog first.
Please see the log file for port cloog for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_registry_portfiles_cloog_0.16.3_1/cloog/main.log
Warning: Failed to execute portfile from registry for cloog @0.16.3_1
--->  Unable to uninstall cloog @0.16.3_1, the following ports depend on it:
--->  	gcc46 @4.6.3_2
Error: port uninstall failed: Please uninstall the ports that depend on cloog first.

-gideon