Error installing xorg-server

thedaniel at nifty-neat.com thedaniel at nifty-neat.com
Wed May 23 06:33:32 PDT 2012

Okay, here is the tail end of the log file. Hope it helps:

:info:build Command failed:  cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_x11_xor
g-server/xorg-server/work/xorg-server-1.12.1.901" && /usr/bin/make -
j2 -w all V=1
:info:build Exit code: 2
:error:build org.macports.build for port xorg-server returned:
command execution failed
:debug:build Error code: CHILDSTATUS 7297 2
:debug:build Backtrace: command execution failed
     while executing
"system -nice 0 $fullcmdstring"
     ("eval" body line 1)
     invoked from within
"eval system $notty $nice \$fullcmdstring"
     invoked from within
"command_exec build"
     (procedure "portbuild::build_main" line 8)
     invoked from within
"$procedure $targetname"
:info:build Warning: targets not executed for xorg-server:
org.macports.activate org.macports.build org.macports.destroot
org.macports.install
:notice:build Please see the log file for port xorg-server for details:
     /opt/local/var/macports/logs/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_x11_xor
g-server/xorg-server/main.log

main.log is 5.8MB - too big for me to email. If you want the whole
log file, I can post it online for you to download. LMK

Thanks for your help,
-Daniel