apache2 httpd 2.4.2

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Wed May 23 12:19:01 PDT 2012

Daniel J. Luke wrote:
> On May 23, 2012, at 2:49 PM, Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:
>> mod_fastcgi	@2.4.6          www/mod_fastcgi
>> -> doesn't install
>> -> should be replaced by mod_fcgid
>> -> anybody using this ... then yell _loudly_
>
> Note that mod_fcgid doesn't support FastCGIExternalServer it may be possible (for some uses) to use mod_proxy (with or without mod_proxy_fcgi) instead.
>
> I would be surprised if there isn't an upstream patch for apache2.4 support (and/or a patch in some other packager's system that we can use).
>
> --
> Daniel J. Luke

I can't find anything -
neither on the main page of the developers, nor anywhere else

http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/19
Current version of mod_fastcgi is 2.4.6.
Last updated November 13th, 2007.

Neither does this problem seem to have been discussed on the maillist
for the developers ...
http://mailman.fastcgi.com/pipermail/fastcgi-developers/

Daniel, are you actively using this module ???

:-)
--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
København N ; Danmark ; Europa