mysql55 up and running on production

Watch Dog watchdog6789 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 18:38:21 PDT 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Bjarne D Mathiesen
<macintosh at mathiesen.info> wrote:
> I do know that many people consider anonymity on the net important - and
> I do see the value in certain cases - but I can't take a person in this
> case critizising pixilla and being anonymous seriously.
>
> WD :: Use your real name - or loose your standing !!!

Whether I use something that looks like a real name is irrelevant.  I
could use the name Chad Smith, but it would offer no certainty that it
is really my name.

But since you insist: T. Chad Gow (google that and cf. above comment)
is my name, and I don't recall a time when I liked it.  What kid likes
having only a 'T' for a first name?  It is not an abbreviation for
anything, it is just 'T'.  As a kid, a friend noted that it is an
anagram of Watch Dog, so that is how I became known in school.  I
prefer it and use almost exclusively.  If that troubles you, add me to
your kill file.

WD