error install GRASS

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:17:12 PDT 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Puneet Kishor <punk.kish at gmail.com> wrote:

> I got the following error in the log. Hopefully someone can help me find a
> solution

You have managed to copy your "error" at a spot which appears to be a
summary coming right after the actual error, thus telling us nothing other
than that some error happened somewhere.  Do you think you could provide
the full error log, either as an attachment or on a pastebin site or
attached to a Trac ticket, if you cannot identify the actual error message?