'port -qv installed' returns empty list

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Wed May 30 12:14:18 PDT 2012

> I do have the /opt/local/var/macports/registry/registry.db file so I can see if I can extract some info from it.

Just a reminder:

If MacPorts won't play nice with the sqlite db you can still interrogate the db manually.

I have first hand experience with MacPorts encountering an error during selfupdate when it can't find the archives for what the db reports as installed software. If you run into this, you have to force uninstall all software with missing archives then try selfupdate again.