CLI based Password Management tool included in MacPorts

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 12:29:31 PST 2012

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Markus Neuenschwander
<guanoapes84 at gmx.ch>wrote:

> is there a CLI based Password Management tool included in MacPorts? Don't
> wish to use a proprietary tool for my passwords.

No; there is one in OS X, though (dscl).  If that was what you meant by
"proprietary" then I think you're out of luck; if you're that opposed to
proprietary then you should probably be running FreeBSD or Linux.

unix/linux, openafs, kerberos, infrastructure          http://sinenomine.net