CLI based Password Management tool included in MacPorts

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Sun Nov 11 13:03:23 PST 2012

At 9:00 PM +0100 11/11/12, Markus Neuenschwander wrote:
>Hi
>
>is there a CLI based Password Management tool included in MacPorts?
>Don't wish to use a proprietary tool for my passwords.

>  port info pwman
pwman @0.4.4 (security)
Variants:             universal

application. It uses GnuPG to encrypt and decrypt the password file.
The interface was inspired by Jaako Heinonen's abook.
Homepage:             http://sourceforge.net/projects/pwman

Library Dependencies: ncurses, libxml2, gnupg
Platforms:            darwin
License:              GPL-2
Maintainers:          mni at oaf.dk

Craig