filezilla and wxWidgets on Lion

Wahlstedt Jyrki jwa at macports.org
Thu Oct 4 03:32:53 PDT 2012

On 4.10.2012, at 13.02, Degang Wu <samuelandjw at gmail.com> wrote:

> wxWidgets cannot be built on Lion, so one of the dependencies of filezilla cannot be fulfilled on Lion. wxWidgets-devel is fine, but there is no variant of filezilla that use wxWidgets-devel. How to build filezilla on Lion?

Hi,
it could perhaps be a good idea to make a ticket requesting filezilla maintainer to add that variant (there is now already, in place of wxWidgets-devel, the port wxWidgets30 that is now of the same version, 2.9.4, as the -devel, but as the next stable release is coming soonish, let's hope so, we already anticipate that, also this -devel version is supposed to be of good quality, so perhaps the filezilla could be made to depend on that).

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780 6366 EFD9 139C C386