selfupdate boost fail

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Fri Oct 5 15:18:38 PDT 2012

> What should I do?  Should I try reinstalling boost after a clean?

That's always a good first step. This also ensures you have a full log by uploading it immediately after a fresh install attempt.

When it comes to the log of the file, if you're not certain it contains the error you need to post the whole log to a ticket. It looks like the actual error is just barely in the previous output.