How to disable cctools-headers?

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:47:29 PDT 2012

Hi All,

My update script started outputting the following during an
selfupdate/upgrade/clean/uninstall (inactive) cycle.

Can anyone tell me how to disable cctools-headers?

Thanks,
Jeff

--->  Computing dependencies for gdb
--->  Configuring gdb
Error: gdb cannot be built while cctools-headers is active.
Error: Please deactivate cctools-headers and try again.
Error: You can reactivate cctools-headers again later.
Error: org.macports.configure for port gdb returned: cctools-headers is active
Please see the log file for port gdb for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_gdb/gdb/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1