Newb

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Oct 23 09:00:52 PDT 2012

On Oct 22, 2012, at 23:54, jake pasner wrote:

> Thanks for the reply!
>
> I actually got a lot of  help from another subscriber and was able to resolve my problem.  Is there a way to update the status of my issue to *solved*?
>
> Thanks again!
> Jake

Glad you got it working. It's just a mailing list, so you can just send a message back to the group indicating that the problem is solved. Remember to use Reply All when you reply to messages so that you're communicating with the whole list and not just one person. I've Cc'd the list on this message.