Kerberos again

Adam Dershowitz dersh at alum.mit.edu
Tue Oct 30 14:59:09 PDT 2012

I have again run into the conflict between kerberos and e2sprogs.  This time I am just trying to upgrade wireshark, and it fails because it depends on kerberos5, but I have ext2fuse installed (which depends on e2fsprogs).
I believe that it is this issue:
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/26869

At the moment I have wireshark and ext2fuse installed, and they seem to work.  Is there any way to upgrade wireshark?
For example will it work to deactivate ext2fuse.  Do the upgrade of wireshark, then for ext2fuse to activate again?  Or will that cause conflicting libraries to be present?

--Adam