Is Goldendict available for Macports?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 08:28:21 PDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Gustavo Benedito Reis Costa wrote:
> Hello everybody!
>
> Good morning,
>
> I'm newer to this forum. I'm a Mac and Ubuntu Linux user.
> I'm new to Macports. I have searched for Goldendict at Macports site, on
> ports lists page, but it's not listed.
>
> I would like to compile and run GoldenDict via Macports via terminal.
> I use Mac OS X 10.8.1 Mountain Lion.
>
> Is it available for Macports? If not, how to compile and install it?

I'm attaching a sample Portfile which works for me, but it would need
some revision in case that it would be included into MacPorts.

Mojca

PS: I also don't understand the following list (some libraries are
copied into the application, the other ones are left where they are),
but that's a question for developers and beyond the question of how to
install:

> otool -L /Applications/MacPorts/Goldendict.app/Contents/MacOS/GoldenDict
/Applications/MacPorts/Goldendict.app/Contents/MacOS/GoldenDict:
	/opt/local/lib/libz.1.dylib
	/opt/local/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
	@executable_path/../Frameworks/libiconv.dylib
	@executable_path/../Frameworks/libvorbisfile.dylib
	@executable_path/../Frameworks/libvorbis.dylib
	@executable_path/../Frameworks/libogg.dylib
	@executable_path/../Frameworks/libhunspell-1.2.dylib
	/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
	/opt/local/lib/libQtWebKit.4.dylib
	/opt/local/lib/libphonon.4.dylib
	/opt/local/lib/libQtXml.4.dylib
	/opt/local/lib/libQtGui.4.dyli
	/opt/local/lib/libQtNetwork.4.dylib
	/opt/local/lib/libQtCore.4.dylib
	/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
	/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
	/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
	/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation