xemacs fails to build with new libpng

Fielding, Eric J (3242) eric.j.fielding at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 5 10:26:37 PDT 2012

Jeremy,

Thanks for the suggestion, but this did not work for me yesterday. The
xemacs build still failed (after a lot of time recompiling things). Today,
the new update for xemacs (thanks to Dan Ports!) fixed it and all my ports
now build again. The new system of checking the binaries at the end caught
a partially built binary and fixed that also.

++Eric