SyCoCa - Fixing broken KDE apps

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sun Sep 16 07:37:01 PDT 2012

On Sep 16, 2012, at 4:28 PM, Brandon Allbery wrote:

> I have to admit that I thought incremental kbuildsycoca4 was run as part of kdeinit, though, so running it by hand should not be necessary unless kde4 is not initializing itself properly on OS X.

Well, we've noticed a couple of times in the past that it obviously doesn't get run properly on OS X.

BTW, I didn't see any strange issues using the --noincremental option here on my system.
I hope the introduction of this option for kmymoney4(-devel) and skrooge doesn't cause trouble to other users, but rather solves the open issues...