anything in MacPorts to repair JPEG images?

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:20:30 PDT 2012

I just tried to load some images from my digital camera via the USB
connection, and iPhoto tried to open them, and now the images are
damaged (they WERE viewable in my camera before---now they're vieable
for a fraction of a second, and after that, the top 1cm or so is ok,
and the rest shows noise.  On my Mac, the noise part is just blank
(and xv won't open them at all).

Does anyone know of a program in MacPorts that can repair these (if
they can be repaired at all, that is)?  (Oh, and I configured iPhoto
to NEVER open when the camera is connected).

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

                "sigh, once upon a time T-1 was fast...."
                           --seen in alt.sysadmin.net-abuse.email

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html