can't install kcachegrind because kdelibs3 won't install

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Apr 15 11:28:46 PDT 2013

On Apr 15, 2013, at 12:07, Giovanni Azua wrote:

> You are righty, this solves the problem. I got kcachegrind up and running again (I had to add the second command to my .bashrc profile but that's OK). I works from command line np.

If this is the command you're referring to:

launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist

then you shouldn't have to put that in your .bashrc or run it repeatedly. The "-w" flag means that launchd will remember that you want to have this agent loaded at login time, and should load it at every login, until you run the command again with "unload" instead.