problems doing MP upgrade: atlas

Marcelo Chiapparini marcelo.chiapparini at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:51:48 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am running ML with MP 2.1.3 + Xcode 4.6.2. I am trying to upgrade the MP
installation. When doing it I get the following error (the main.log file is
too big to attach it here). Any advice please? Thanks in advance, Marcelo

================================
Nostromo3:~ Marcelo$ sudo port selfupdate
Password:
--->  Updating MacPorts base sources using rsync
MacPorts base version 2.1.3 installed,
MacPorts base version 2.1.3 downloaded.
--->  Updating the ports tree
--->  MacPorts base is already the latest version

The ports tree has been updated. To upgrade your installed ports, you
should run
  port upgrade outdated
Nostromo3:~ Marcelo$ sudo port upgrade outdated
Password:
Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
--->  Computing dependencies for atlas
--->  Fetching distfiles for atlas
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for atlas
--->  Extracting atlas
--->  Applying patches to atlas
--->  Configuring atlas
Selected C compiler: /opt/local/bin/clang-mp-3.3
Selected F77 compiler: gfortran45
--->  Building atlas
Error: org.macports.build for port atlas returned: command execution failed
Please see the log file for port atlas for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_math_atlas/atlas/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets