github source

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Apr 20 13:59:00 PDT 2013

On Apr 20, 2013, at 15:50, Roger Pack wrote:

> As a note, in case there's a poll or anything, here's my +1 for at
> least having a github mirror, if not moving to github entirely for
> trunk development.

I don't think we're currently considering moving away from Subversion. Was this message in response to something?

Moving to git would involve all committers learning how to use git; for myself, that's still on my to-do list.

We do have a read-only git mirror, though not at github:

http://www.macosforge.org/post/git-mirrors/