Finding dependents...

Derek Lamb derek at boulder.swri.edu
Sun Apr 21 20:48:49 PDT 2013

I always get confused on the actions "deps" and "dependents".  The path you were on "port echo depends:perl5.12" would tell you all the ports (installed or not) that depend on perl5.12.  But for just installed ports, you can do this:

port dependents perl5.12

See http://guide.macports.org/#using.port.dependents

Derek