Correct crontab entry for port selfupdate && port upgrade outdated

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Sat Apr 27 18:55:38 PDT 2013

I use the following launchd task [1] and shell script [2] to automate
weekly updates.

You can remove the reference to "portsign.sh", unless you want to
share your compiled ports with another MacPorts installation [3].

[1]: https://gist.github.com/fracai/2324512
[2]: https://gist.github.com/fracai/2324493
[3]: https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/ShareArchives2