Error updating macports on lion

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 17:22:18 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a macports update but I get this error:

--->  Building webkit-gtk
Error: org.macports.build for port webkit-gtk returned: command execution failed
Please see the log file for port webkit-gtk for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_www_webkit-gtk/webkit-gtk/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1

I checked the log and found 2 errors:

:info:build 1 error generated.
:info:build make[1]: *** [DerivedSources/ANGLE/libWebCore_la-glslang_tab.lo] Error 1

:info:build Exit code: 2
:error:build org.macports.build for port webkit-gtk returned: command execution failed
:debug:build Error code: CHILDSTATUS 293 2
:debug:build Backtrace: command execution failed
    while executing
"system -nice 0 $fullcmdstring"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval system $notty $nice \$fullcmdstring"
    invoked from within
"command_exec build"
    (procedure "portbuild::build_main" line 8)
    invoked from within
"$procedure $targetname"

I'm don't know how to fix it.

Mark