newbie

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Fri Aug 16 19:47:20 PDT 2013

On Aug 16, 2013, at 7:29 PM, ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:

> And my question is: Do I need to uninstall everything what I installed with hombres (included home-brew) or it is possible to have both t same time, please?

We currently do not support having MacPorts installed at the same time as other software management systems like Homebrew or Fink. Especially Homebrew. The potential for weird and difficult-to-debug build issues is too great.

You're welcome to do as you'd like, of course, but we will not help with any problems that crop up unless you move Homebrew out of the way.

vq