cdrtools: MacPorts version doesn't work as expected but manually compiled one does

Davide Liessi davide.liessi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 01:54:34 PDT 2013

2013/8/19 Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>:
> Could you describe your manual compilation in more detail? Exact commands you used? I'll bet it differs in some way from what MacPorts does.

Just to be sure, I have just recompiled it from scratch.
I installed smake with MacPorts.
I downloaded ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/cdrtools-3.00.tar.gz
and expanded it.
Then from within the folder I called 'smake' and then 'sudo smake install'.
The output of 'cdrecord -scanbus' is the same as before.
I attach the Terminal output of the compilation.