openDKIM, unbound, ldns

Stubbs Jeff jeff at cjstubbs.org
Wed Aug 21 09:24:34 PDT 2013

On Aug 21, 2013, at 12:07 AM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> On Aug 20, 2013, at 21:04, Stubbs Jeff wrote:
>
>> I'm going to start testing the system shortly, but was curious if any one was able to install the ports without modification?
>
> Yes, I can install them OK on Mountain Lion without changes.

Must be a powerpc issue, then. But the openssl port doesn't seem to have a variant for the that config option

>> modified the deployment target to "macosx_deployment_target 10.5"
>> (Don't know why I modified the target, but it didn't have any visible effect)
>
> MacPorts automatically sets MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET to the correct value for all ports.

I thought so, but it was explicitly called out in the port file. I googled the problem and found a web page (about 5 years old) that mentioned the source code would default to a target of 10.1

>> Should I pass along this info to the maintainers?
>
> You should file tickets in the issue tracker along with main.log files showing the build failures.

Will do.