Fortran cross-compilers

Samuel Halliday sam.halliday at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 05:22:39 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Has anybody had any more thoughts on the cross-compiler situation with the Fortran target?

I am able to build the cross compilers using default settings. However, I'm unable to build the cross compilers when I add fortran to the list of languages due to the following error

sudo port -ns install x86_64-elf-gcc build.jobs=1

->

checking whether symbol versioning is supported... configure: error: Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES.

Any help to get the fortran cross-compiler building would be greatly appreciated.