Any chance of seeing a port of Conky?

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sun Dec 1 13:21:49 PST 2013

Hi,

> On 1 Dec 2013, at 09:07 pm, Brandon Allbery <allbery.b at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Is that even maintained any more? When I upgraded my desktop to 10.8 I discovered that it was no longer supported and there were two manual patches I needed to apply for it to work.
>> I don't recall any problems, and i've upgraded my machine from 10.5 all the way to 10.9....
>
> The patches are for the process list and for external IP address; if you have those sections turned off, you might not notice. That said, it also has some UTF8 issues I've never bothered to try to fix.

I do have both those sections. The process lists seems OK, but the external IP address doesn't work. Sorry for not mentioning that, it hasn't for a while (presumably since 10.8....) and i just got used to it, as i never really cared about that bit.

I really don't recall having to patch things for the process list, but perhaps i did sometime...