port selfupdate failing

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:02:38 PST 2013

Thanks,

I attached it to the last email, but it seems the server has stripped it.
Hre it goes inline.

Gustavo.

<==== Begin sources.conf ====>

# $Id: sources.conf 107099 2013-06-18 04:43:14Z larryv at macports.org $

# MacPorts system-wide configuration file for ports tree sources.
#
# To change how MacPorts fetches base, see rsync_server and rsync_dir in
# macports.conf.

# To add a local source, add a "file://" entry.
#
#   Example: file:///Users/landonf/misc/MacPorts/ports
#
# To prevent a source from synchronizing when `port sync` is used,
# append "[nosync]" at the end.
#
#   Example: file:///Users/landonf/misc/MacPorts/ports [nosync]
#
# Note that MacPorts parses source URLs in order; when a port appears in
# multiple sources, it installs the first occurrence. For local sources
# to shadow remote ones, "file://" URLs must come before other URLs.

# A list of rsync mirrors is available at
# https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Mirrors#Portfiles.
#
# If an "rsync://" URL points to a .tar file, a signed .rmd160 file must
# exist in the same directory on the server and will be used to verify
# its integrity.
#
# For proper functionality of various resources (port groups, mirror
# sites, etc.), the primary MacPorts source must always be tagged
# "[default]", even if switched from the default "rsync://" URL.

# EDITED TO USE SUBVERSION INSTEAD OF RSYNC,
# SINCE RSYNC DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK AT UFPE
# rsync://rsync.macports.org/release/tarballs/ports.tar [default]
file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/svn.macports.org/trunk/dports/[default]

<==== End   sources.conf ====>