Any wxMSW users out there?

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Thu Dec 12 14:45:17 PST 2013

I think I tried installing it once but was never able to do so successfully:
Local-Admins-MacBook-Pro:~ root# port installed wxmsw
None of the specified ports are installed.
I forget what the exact build failure was... Anyway I would like to keep it
around and get it to work because there was some project that uses
wxWidgets successfully on Windows that I was trying to port to OS X, so it
might be helpful to use in the porting process...