Problem with Octave while doing "port upgrade outdated"

Jerry lanceboyle at qwest.net
Wed Dec 18 19:12:15 PST 2013

Hi list,

I ran port upgrade outdated today and it errored out on octave with this:

--->  Configuring octave
Error: Failed to configure octave, consult /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_math_octave/octave/work/octave-3.6.4/config.log
Error: org.macports.configure for port octave returned: configure failure: command execution failed
Please see the log file for port octave for details:
   /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_math_octave/octave/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
   http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets

I have attached the config.log and main.log files indicated in the above output.