curl checksum error

Kok-Yong Tan ktan at realityartisans.com
Fri Dec 20 01:36:42 PST 2013

Sorry about that.

I just tried the "port clean --dist curl" and then tried to redo the
"port -v install git-core +svn +doc +bash_completion +gitweb" and
slammed into the same error again.  I wonder how one can check if the
curl sources are indeed corrupt?

--
Reality Artisans, Inc.             #   Network Wrangling and Delousing
P.O. Box 565, Gracie Station       #   Apple Certified Consultant