Testing php5x-oracle In 64bit Mode?

Petr Vaněk petr at yarpen.cz
Fri Feb 1 11:35:26 PST 2013

On 2/1/13 5:25 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Feb 1, 2013, at 02:24, Petr Vaněk wrote:
>
>> Ryan, is there any howto how to find all ports which were compiled as
universal/i386 due 10.2 instantclient? Including dependencies of course.
To cleanup the mixed environment...

> $ port file all | sort -u | xargs grep :oracle-instantclient
> /Users/rschmidt/macports/dports/aqua/TOra/Portfile: depends_lib-append
port:oracle-instantclient
> /Users/rschmidt/macports/dports/databases/libzdb-mysql55/Portfile:
depends_lib-append port:oracle-instantclient

/Users/rschmidt/macports/dports/databases/ocilib/Portfile:depends_lib-append
port:oracle-instantclient
> /Users/rschmidt/macports/dports/databases/soci-devel/Portfile:
depends_lib-append port:oracle-instantclient
> /Users/rschmidt/macports/dports/lang/php/Portfile: depends_lib-append
port:oracle-instantclient
> /Users/rschmidt/macports/dports/lang/php52/Portfile:
port:oracle-instantclient
> /Users/rschmidt/macports/dports/lang/qore-oracle-module/Portfile:
port:oracle-instantclient

/Users/rschmidt/macports/dports/php/php5-oracle/Portfile:depends_lib-append
port:oracle-instantclient

> I remember them well, since I only recently fixed them to build
i386-only for this reason. So I can easily switch them back to allowing
x86_64, if in fact that will work with this new version of
oracle-instantclient. Please allow me a little time verify that this is
the case.

well, I talked about dependencies. I remember that qt4-mac has been
recompiled when I tried to install TOra. And it's true, it's 2 arch. And
when I look into "port installed" I see many ports in situation:

  openssl @1.0.1c_0
  openssl @1.0.1c_0+universal (active)

also qt4:

lister:Qorus pvanek$ otool -vf
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
Fat headers
fat_magic FAT_MAGIC
nfat_arch 2
architecture x86_64
    cputype CPU_TYPE_X86_64
    cpusubtype CPU_SUBTYPE_X86_64_ALL
    capabilities 0x0
    offset 4096
    size 12478516
    align 2^12 (4096)
architecture i386
    cputype CPU_TYPE_I386
    cpusubtype CPU_SUBTYPE_I386_ALL
    capabilities 0x0
    offset 12484608
    size 12119712
    align 2^12 (4096)

so I'll need to cleanup these universals. I can do it manually but maybe
there is something like "rebuild all by new variants..." command. Is it?

thanks,
p.