Testing php5x-oracle In 64bit Mode?

Wilks, Daniel dwilks at intacct.com
Tue Feb 5 17:44:28 PST 2013

I updated ticket https://trac.macports.org/ticket/37879 with patches to the oracle-instantclient and php Portfiles that I'm using to build a 64bit stack.  It's working enough that I can log into our app and see the home page (and if it compiles it's good enough to ship, right?).

Dan

On Feb 1, 2013, at 12:24 AM, Petr Vaněk <petr at yarpen.cz<mailto:petr at yarpen.cz>> wrote:

On 2/1/13 2:33 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2013, at 19:21, "Wilks, Daniel" <dwilks at intacct.com><mailto:dwilks at intacct.com> wrote:
>
>> Looks like Oracle finally released a new version of the OSX Instant Client - 11.2.0.3.0. This one might work in 64-bit mode.
>
> Thanks for letting me know! Would you please file a ticket in the issue tracker? I can look at it tomorrow.

Thanks, Daniel!
that's "the News of the Day"!

Ryan, is there any howto how to find all ports which were compiled as universal/i386 due 10.2 instantclient? Including dependencies of course. To cleanup the mixed environment...

thanks,
p.