Side effects?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Feb 6 20:31:44 PST 2013

On Feb 6, 2013, at 20:56, Ian Wadham wrote:

> Also, it is likely that I will have patches for Macports_Framework
> and Pallet.  At present they are cosmetic only, to fix such things
> as compiler warnings in Xcode 4.6.  So how should I proceed?
> There is no maintainer for either port.

If you have a change you want us to incorporate into MacPorts, you would create a patch.

http://guide.macports.org/chunked/development.patches.html

Then file a ticket in our issue tracker and attach the patch file and any corresponding explanation.

http://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.html#project.tickets.prerequisites