ntop port - has anybody been able to figure it out?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:29:26 PST 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Stefan <netfortius at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug: http://trac.macports.org/ticket/37593

Exactly what the last entry in the ticket says:  you can wait for the new
automake, or you can edit configure.am appropriately and run autoreconf.
 (I am a little surprised the automake maintainers backed down, though.)

If you ignored that entry because it was gibberish to you, all I can say is
wait until the ticket is resolved; there are no instant fixes for end users
who don't understand development with autotools.