maintainer request: Alpine 2.10 Released

Baron Fujimoto macosforge.org at monkeybutt.com
Thu Feb 7 18:24:44 PST 2013

Apologies if this this sort of thing should be addressed with a Trac
ticket instead, but I didn't have an actual portfile patch to provide and
there doesn't appear to be a current maintainer for the Alpine port...

If a maintainer should step up however, perhaps they could consider this
new work on Alpine that has been announced.

% port info alpine
alpine @2.00, Revision 4 (mail)
Variants:             passfile, universal, without_krb5, without_ldap,
without_ssl,
                       [+]without_tcl

electronic
                       messages that was designed with novice users in mind.
Homepage:             http://www.washington.edu/alpine/

Library Dependencies: openssl, libiconv, gettext, openldap, ncurses,
cyrus-sasl2
Platforms:            darwin
License:              Apache-2
Maintainers:          nomaintainer at macports.org