Lasting "Building webkit-gtk"

Adam Dershowitz dersh at alum.mit.edu
Mon Feb 11 13:29:17 PST 2013

My computer actually died this morning (send to be hardware) so this was likely a first symptom rather then related to the port.
Related to that, is there a way to pull the list of installed ports, if I can't boot the machine? I believe that there is a sqlite db? What is the path to the file? Can I just query it?
It might be helpful if I have to completely rebuild (I can't boot, but can see the drive in FireWire mode from another machine.

Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

>On Feb 11, 2013, at 11:22, Adam Dershowitz <dersh at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
>

>> tail `port logfile webkit-gtk`
>> :info:build ./Source/WebCore/dom/EventListenerMap.h:98:
>instantiated from here
>> :info:build ./Source/WTF/wtf/HashMap.h:51: error: '<type error>' is
>not a class, struct, or union type
>
>There does appear to be an error here, but we don't know that that's
>the first error. You could file a bug report attaching your main.log
>and we could take a look at it.
>

>--
>believed to be clean.

--Adam