qt4-mac using wrong g++

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Mon Feb 11 18:54:59 PST 2013

> 	Joshua, whereis behaved exactly as I expected it to.

I'd assume Josh was pointing out that  `which` is appropriate for executables in $PATH, as `whereis` does a lot of other scanning.

Verifying the symlinks with `ls` would be more helpful than a screenshot of gcc-4.2 or comparing the output of what are assumed to be the same binaries (if one is built incorrectly, sure they might be the same version but...). `ls -l /usr/bin/{gcc,g++,c++}`

Probably just semantics in this instance, but no harm checking this way in the future.