any good audio/video editing apps in macports?

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 18:44:40 PST 2013

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 02:07:41AM +0100, Jan Stary wrote:
> On Feb 23 18:15:16, spooky130u at gmail.com wrote:
> > I'm also hoping there's some audio editing software that can do things
> > like work on either channel of stereo, merge stereo into mono,
> > add/delete/edit audio chunks, combine audio samples (in series), blend them,
> > modify volume level (overall or normalize), etc...
>
> audio/sox

I'm familiar with Sox, and have used it before.  Sox, however, is a
command-line app.  It's kind of difficult to work with waveforms in
a command-line app (e.g., when doing some fine-tuning, blending sound
samples, etc.).  :-)

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

           In light of DHS's recommendation to defend yourself
            against armed intruders with scissors, I'm giving
                 my deer rifle a new nickname: Scissors.