any good audio/video editing apps in macports?

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 19:49:06 PST 2013

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 10:24:43PM -0500, Craig Treleaven wrote:
> At 8:45 PM -0600 2/23/13, Jim Graham wrote:
> >On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 06:30:05PM -0800, Scott Webster wrote:
> >> On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Jim Graham <spooky130u at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> > > I use kdenlive.
> >Never heard of it.  Is it in macports, or online?  I'll look into it.

> > port search kdenlive
> kdenlive @0.9.4 (multimedia)
>     A non-linear video editing suite.

Thanks.  I'll build that as soon as another port that's building now is
finished (yes, I could do them in parallel, but why?).  :-)   Btw, just
before I noticed (in both the streaming log from procmail and new mail
in the macports-users file), I was looking at (port info) the MLT package
that this appears to be built on.  :-)

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

           In light of DHS's recommendation to defend yourself
            against armed intruders with scissors, I'm giving
                 my deer rifle a new nickname: Scissors.