any good audio/video editing apps in macports?

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sun Feb 24 09:39:16 PST 2013

On 24 Feb 2013, at 05:24 PM, Jim Graham <spooky130u at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:07:14PM -0500, Brandon Allbery wrote:
>
>> KDE defaults to building native, so KDE apps end up as app bundles in
>> /Applications/MacPorts.
>
> I think I now know where I'm going wrong.  How do I need to run kdenlive?
> Do I just execute kdenlive.app?  Or do I need to run something else
> (perhaps KDE itself?) first?

The dependencies you need would have been installed by default.

Did you pay attention to the various messages that would have been printed, when you first installed keen live and it's dependencies ? For install telling you to set up the launchd for dbus ? The exact command you need to run is given, you just need to run it ...