any good audio/video editing apps in macports?

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:03:23 PST 2013

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 01:44:00AM -0500, Lawrence Vel?zquez wrote:
> On Feb 24, 2013, at 12:29 AM, Jim Graham <spooky130u at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The mystery, however, is how tclsh8.5 managed to remove itself from
> > /opt/local/bin without my removing it or giving anything else the
> > permission to remove it.  But I suppose we'll never know the answer
> > to that...beyond just "gremlins" ....
>
> Do you still have tcl @8.5 installed? Is it actually activated ("port
> installed tcl")?

I had to re-install it, because it magically uninstalled itself, during,
I suspect, the upgrade to the latest macports.  It did not, however,
remove wish8.5.  I started to wonder how wish8.5 could run without
tclsh8.5, but then remembered that PERL can use Tk, too (and maybe
other scripting languages, e.g., python, etc., but I don't know about
whether those do or not....I don't use python, PERL, etc....just
Tcl/Tk ... and, of course, the old standard stuff like sh/zsh scripts,
awk/nawk, and so on, that have always been powerful tools).

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | "Now what *you* need is a proper pint of