THANKS (WAS: Re: any good audio/video editing apps in macports?)

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 15:03:57 PST 2013

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:48:38PM +0100, Jan Stary wrote:
> On Feb 24 15:35:58, spooky130u at gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > And now the real reason for this response.  I haven't put the icon in
> > finder's Applications folder (which I rarely use anyways), but it is in
> > the dock, and yes, it works nicely.  Now I just need to spend some time
> > in kdenlive to get used to it.  It looks like it's exactly what I need
> > for both audio and video.
>
> A MISSING ICON wouldn't cause any of the symptoms you described earlier.

What icon was missing?  I said I hadn't copied the icon into finder's
Applications, and that, now that it was working, I just used the icon
in the dock.  No missing icon that I'm aware of.

> Also, you have posted output of "port content kdenlive" earlier
> which shows that it _has_ installed things under /Applications.

Yes, I know that...I knew that when I posted the output.  What are you
trying to tell me?

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running Mac OS X Lion >

                "sigh, once upon a time T-1 was fast...."
                           --seen in alt.sysadmin.net-abuse.email