Where is "hosts" file for apache https?

Mikel King mikel.king at olivent.com
Thu Feb 28 06:47:36 PST 2013

Murray,

	For your sanity's sake if you intend on host multiple ghosts you may wish to go with something more along the lines of adding this line to the end of your httpd.conf Include conf/sites/*.conf. Rmember to mkdir -p conf/sites if it does not already exist. Then you would create a separate conf file for each host. I usually opt for something along the lines of host_domain_tld.conf to make it easy to distinguish which host is in which file. Pretty much everything else you mentioned is standard dev practice.

Cheers,
Mikel King
mikel.king at olivent.com
@mikelking | +mikelking | in::mk | &mikelking