povray

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Jan 16 15:42:21 PST 2013

On Jan 16, 2013, at 16:51, Lenore Horner wrote:

> There's a ticket http://trac.macports.org/ticket/36940 about patching povray so it compiles.  It looks to me like the patch attached to that ticket has never been committed because I'm still getting the same error.

I'm not comfortable committing that patch because it just comments out code that I don't understand. If removing that code is the correct course of action, then I will wait until the developers of povray commit that to their official sources to prove it.

#36940 is a duplicate of #36172. There a possibly better fix is proposed:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/36172#comment:12

It still needs someone to understand the proposal and try to do it.