mono broken?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Jan 20 20:35:37 PST 2013

On Jan 20, 2013, at 10:13, Watson Ladd wrote:

> I installed F# from ports. When I run fsi bad things happen: a
> stacktrace appears and the program quits. This happens within a second
> of startup every time. This is with the latest version of the port.

I would send that stack trace and/or the corresponding OS X crash log to the developers of the software and ask for assistance. Most of us here on the MacPorts lists are probably not well-versed in reading crash logs, and it would probably be up to the developers to either fix the problem in their code or else indicate to us what we've done wrong in MacPorts that caused the problem.